Have you been a One Plus fan or looking to try the Poco F1 from Xiaomi?
Xiaomi has been one of the consistent players in the Indian market since 2-3 years. One Plus , on the other hand, is one of the leaders in today’s smartphone market in India.
Xiaomi is trying to return to the smartphone fold in India by launching the Poco F1 in premium mobile market. One Plus i is also taking the smartphone industry by storm with the launch of the One Plus 6T.
Hence, if you are confused between these phones, then this article may come to your rescue. You will be able to quickly review the features of both phones and know which is best?
One Plus 6T or Poco Phone– which one to buy?
One Plus 6T
As discussed ,launch of the One Plus 6T in the Indian market is an attempt by the company to reclaim the market of premium smartphone. The One Plus 6T could be an ideal choice for those who are looking for a premium device. Let’s have a look at the One Plus 6T features in deeper:
- 6 & 8 GB RAM,128 & 256 GB
- 41inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2340 pixels
- 16MP primary camera + 20MP front camera without flash
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 4G+ connectivity
- 3700mAh battery
Overall, the phone works easy for an user with amazing performance dotted with a long-lasting battery as well. The price of One Plus 6T smartphone in India is around Rs.37,000 in India.
Xiaomi is one of the industry leaders in today’s time, and people wait for a Redmi phone launch. It is because they get more advanced features at a lower price. The Poco Phone is a sizzling smartphone from the company that’s loaded with some spectacular features. Have a look:
- 6 & 8 GB RAM + 64,128,256 GB ROM, expandable up to 256GB via microSD Card
- 56.18-inch Full HD display with 1080 x 2246 pixels
- 12MP primary camera + 20MP selfie camera without flash
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 64-bit 2.8 GHz Octa Core processor
- 4G+ connectivity
- 4000mAh battery
On the whole, the Poco F1 works like a charm even if you need it for general use or gaming and other purposes. There are no lags and heating issues also. And the 4000mAh battery can last for the entire day even on a higher use. The Poco F1 is affordably priced in India at around Rs.21,000.
Buy your next smartphone at No Cost EMI
If you are ready to buy your next smartphone among the One Plus 6T and Poco F1, you can do that on No Cost EMI and without poking holes in pockets.
What is No Cost EMI?
The No Cost EMI means that you only need to pay an exact price of a phone per month without paying anything extra. You can also know more about what is No Cost EMI? from the below example.
How to shop for the latest mobile phones at No Cost EMI
- Step into one of the 60,000+ local stores in 1300+ cities in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your desired smartphone and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card like the debit or credit card
- Take away your phones at No Cost EMI
How to shop at easy EMIs without a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- Walk into a partner outlet in your city on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Select your phone
- Submit your KYC document along with a cancelled cheque
- Get approval for the quick in-store financing
- Use the loan limit to start shopping at EMIs even without the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Hence, what are you still waiting for? Bid adieu to your budget woes and fulfil all wishes by shopping 1 million+ useful products on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Bajaj Finserv also offers sizzling pre-approved deals on a personal loan, EMI finance, business loan, and beyond. Such deals are presented to make your overall loan processing and other things easier and less time-consuming.
To check out your pre-approved loan offers, you can share some basic details such as your name and mobile number right away!