Position: District Coordinator
Report To: Program Coordinator/Eastern Regional Office
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY NOW 👇👇👇👇
Direct Reportees/Supervision: Training and Field Supervisor and Admin/Finance assistant Officer
Location: Taplejung district headquarter with frequent field visits
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES:
Leadership & Management
- Implement, monitor and supervise the project activities to ensure that they are being implemented in accordance with the project plan and technical guidelines.
- Build sound relationships and coordinate with District (Public) Health Office, District Coordination Committee, municipality/rural municipality, and other stakeholders in order to maintain program schedule and achieve program deliverables at the district level.
- Prepare routine request of the equipment, supplies and other need (program and administrative) and forwards to the country office/regional office for procurement.
- Conduct the District Project Advisory Committee (DPAC) meeting as per rule set by Social Welfare Council.
- Identify and preempt any serious human resource issues and forward them to the line manager and HR officer.
- Provide support and participate to conduct the performance review plan annually or as needed.
- Work with the country office and district partner to the set-up of the district office.
- Ensure appropriate usage of office equipment and supplies.
- Oversee financial projection, expenditure tracking and reporting of the district level program financials and regularly maintains financial reporting to the regional office.
- List out the program logistics at district and ensure that was registered in D(P)HO and respective health facilities and recipient inventory book before distribution to the designated facilities and personal.
- Performs other duties, as required.
- Provides technical support to D(P)HO and focal persons with the special focus on capacity building on data management, data analysis, results-oriented programming, monitoring, and evaluation methods and principles, and requirements of relevant donors to ensure compliance.
- Takes lead to track program progress against program indicators and ensure early identification of any areas needing remedial action.
- Frequent field visits to facilitate the implementation process, routine data collection, and follow up.
- Be proactive to support OHW Program and Admin functions
- Assist update, review, and develop technical field visit tools, M&E tools as necessary to cope with the operating environment and establishment of effective communication systems within the district
- Coordinate the implementation of baseline surveys, program evaluation and conduct the monitoring and supervision visits at district level.
- Promote use of data to inform decision making and link evidence-based approaches to achievement of results.
- Support operational research and specialized studies at district level.
- Solicit and manage local data collection and research teams, as needed.
- Contribute to prepare regular progress reports, technical deliverables, presentations, and annual work plans at district level.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress report.
- With minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or Nursing from a recognized University with more than five years of experience in the related field or Master degree in Public health or Nursing with three years of previous experiences.
- Understanding of MoH health care delivery systems and activities at different levels specially the district level and below
- Ability to function as a self-starter with limited supervision.
- Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages and statistical packages, email and internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to manage people, good inter-personal skills, and experience of working in a team.
- Good analytical skills, and experience with program oversight.
- Knowledge and experience in program management and data management.
- Practical experience in facilitation and negotiation skill with government counterpart/stakeholders at different levels.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, Please click the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17m075FkqLILRwHBj0bJjoo1m9UdeOvtst_n3aGMO_G0/viewform?edit_requested=true and complete all relevant fields on the online application form then submit your application letter with recent resume by 5 Pm, 19 Jan 2018.